Every other Thursday I will continue to post a blog entry listing 5 things I am thankful for that week. Why be thankful on Thursdays? We tend to just give thanks on Thanksgiving; why not share your blessings on a weekly basis. It is my goal to continue this for a total of 52 weeks.
Psalm 30:12 that my heart may sing to you and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give you thanks forever.
Today I can’t help to smile and be all giddy at just how much the Lord is still blessing me and my family.
1. Last weekend I had the great opportunity to host another House Party. This time I was able to share with my friends and family some delicious Sandwich Thins rolls and made some creative sandwiches. I am so grateful for the fun that hosting that party brought us. Great home warming event.
2. I am grateful for my husband’s servant heart. Even though we just went through a move across 5 states, starting new jobs and all this with a then 5 month old son, he still found it in his heart to participate in this years Easter presentation at our church. From the sounds of the script it is going to be life changely awesome.
3. Can’t help but to be thankful that I was able to attend my first bloggy conference … Bloggy Boot Camp with the SITS girls. We met up in Baltimore for a day of networking, education and fun. Met a lot of lovely ladies and friends.
4. I am thankful for my weight loss. I haven’t made a huge deal about it, but I am super excited that I am back to my pre-baby weight finally. Looking to lose just 3 more pounds and then I will be over joyed.
5. And lastly I am just so excited that my husband and I finally have a place we can call our home and relax knowing we are coming home to just us, our home, our space and live as a small little family.