Every other Thursday I will continue to post a blog entry listing 5 things I am thankful for that week. Why be thankful on Thursdays? We tend to just give thanks on Thanksgiving; why not share your blessings on a weekly basis. It is my goal to continue this for a total of 52 weeks.
Psalm 28:7 The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song.
Better late then never.
The past few weeks have been a whirl win for my family and I, but I feel we are finally getting to that place again where we can relax and really live each day to the best of our ability.
1. I am truly thankful for such a wonderful job and awesome co-workers. Not many are lucky enough to be in a position and at a job that they truly love and really enjoy their fellow employees. I am so grateful to be where I am.
2. I am so thankful to my husband. He has been willing and able to tough it out and drive over and hour to and from work each day just to help support our family. I love you baby. Thank you for that huge daily sacrifice.
3. I am so thankful for my family. My in-laws really pulled through for us these past few weeks. Dedicating time, effort, money and support to help my family get situated and into our new home. Painting, cooking, cleaning and watching the baby as we worked. You name it, they helped with it.
4. These past few weeks have been really hard with all the snow that remained on the roads and sidewalks around our community. I am thankful that this week a company was able to come into our neighborhood and clear out a few more parking spots and open up the road ways. Makes the commute in and out so much easier.
5. Lastly I am thankful for my babies pediatrician. Well he has only actually seen this new doctor once but we have known him for years. He had lead several sermons at our church and is a wonderful man of God. Little man was just a little congested from the switch of super warm to super cold weather. Thankfully he is not sick, and it is nothing a little warm salt water in the nose can’t fix.