I can not remember the last time I have used a real women’s purse. Right now … and I bet for the next couple of years my diaper bag will have to double as a purse. But even my diaper bag is a hot mess some times. With all the needed diaper bag essentials plus my daily purse items the bag is always a jumbled mess. Until this week. @modernmami has felt sympathy for my disorganized purse dilemma and has gifted me with a Joey Junior Purse Organizer.
It is a fast easy way to organize your purse/diaper bag/hand bag/laptop bag whatever you are currently using for your everyday needs.
Here are some stats on the organizer.
- Visible, Removable and Transferable! Organize any standard or over-size handbag. (Measures 5″ x 26″)
- Keep everything visible and accessible.
- Velcro keeps the Organizer upright, making changing handbags easier!
- Slip items easily in and out of pockets.
- 6 pockets will hold your cell, PDA, cosmetics, and other items. Joey Junior provides a special pocket for business cards!
- Secure your keys with the handy key clip & tether.
- Soft fabrics protect eye-wear against scratches.
- Choose a favorite color/pattern in Classic Fabric or Luxury Ultra Suede.
I will send one lucky reader their own purse organizer so they can get a grip on their personal bag of choice. Here is how you can win one.
- (Mandatory Entry) Check out http://www.joeyjunior.com/ and look around at their different purse organizers. Let me know which one you like by leaving a comment here.
- For one (1) extra entry follow me on twitter (@pchanner) and tweet about this contest. Leave me another comment with you tweet link.
Contest will end at midnight on Friday, February 26 and a winner will be chosen using Random.org on Saturday, February 27. Please be sure to leave a valid email address so you can be contacted if chosen. Good Luck and get organized!
disclosure: I received the Joey Junior Purse Organizer from www.modernmami.com to use, review and give away.