Each Thursday I will continue to post a blog entry listing 5 things I am thankful for that week. Why be thankful on Thursdays? We tend to just give thanks on Thanksgiving; why not share your blessings on a weekly basis. It is my goal to continue this for a total of 52 weeks.
1 Chronicles 16:35 Cry out, “Save us, O God our Savior; gather us and deliver us from the nations, that we may give thanks to your holy name, that we may glory in your praise.”
This week I have much to be thankful for.
- I am thankful for sister-in-law and her husband for sending us an awesome Christmas gift.
- I have to thank my friend for allowing me to spend a few hours this week with her daughter. I enjoy spending time with older children, gives me an idea of different stuff I get to do later on with my son.
- I really have to be thankful for Tylenol this week. Man I have had some major head aches in the mornings. I think it is the cold weather making me tense up and causing my neck and shoulders to be tight.
- This past week I received my house party kit from House Party, I will be hosting a Fun, Fit and Guilt-Free House Party next year. I am thankful for the time I get to spend preparing for the party and playing the game Your Shape before I have to demo it in front of my friends.
- As always, I am thankful for the greatest husband in the world. He is always there for me.