Each Thursday I will continue to post a blog entry listing 5 things I am thankful for that week. Why be thankful on Thursdays? We tend to just give thanks on Thanksgiving; why not share your blessings on a weekly basis. It is my goal to continue this for a total of 52 weeks.
1 Chronicles 16:34 Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever
- First and foremost I am thankful for the birth of Jesus Christ and we as a family spend this week in focus remembrance and worship of that day. Thank you Lord for sending your Son for us.
- I am thankful for my Fathers health. We went for a 2 mile walk this weekend. The morning after he felt very week as if he had a mini stroke in his sleep. So far he is recovering and well. No more long walks for him.
- My handy dandy husband who was able to fix a clogged toilet last night. Man, he had to taken apart the entire thing.
- I am thankful for my friend @modernmami for inviting me to attend the funeral of @military_mom’s sons funeral service. It was such and sad time for such an amazing family.
- I am thankful that my husband and I, along with my cousin Krissy were able to go downtown this week and help feed the homeless. We met some amazing people and had the chance, if even for a moment serve our community.