This week is my first week in participating in the Thankful Thursday challenge with Truth 4 the Journey. Each Thursday I will post a blog entry listing 5 things I am thankful for that week. Why be thankful on Thursdays? We tend to just give thanks on Thanksgiving; why not share your blessings on a weekly basis. It is my goal to continue this for 52 weeks. So this time next year I will contemplate wrapping it up. Hey if I really enjoying I just may continue.
1 Chronicles 16:8 Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done.
- I am thankful that we are able to get all of our friends and family Christmas gifts this year even given our hard financial circumstances.
- This week our baby boy had another check up. He is doing well, and is actually still in the normal weight range … my little chunky baby.
- My husband was blessed with an unexpected Christmas bonus this year. Praise Jesus!
- Last week Alejandra, rep with the county, was able to provide me with a free hand pump and lessons on how to use it since mine had broken. Excellent pump and I am so grateful that it was available and that she took the time to meet with me.
- The awesome weather we had yesterday. So thankful that baby boy and I were able to do our regular walk and I can get some exercise in.
God is good. See you next week for me thanksgiving.