This past weekend my family and I had the chance to attend the Holiday Extravaganza presented by MomsLikeMe hosted at the Orlando Science Center. We got to meet some of their past and present Mompreneurs from their magazine and got the chance to shop for unique holiday gifts made by moms. Of course mixed in the fun were chances to win some great prizes.
I loved everything I saw and wish we had the money to buy it all. I figured to make up for my lack of on sight purchasing I would give my favorite spots a shoot out here. Here are descriptions of some of the many booths they had. Check out their websites and see if you can get some holiday shopping done online today.
- Katie Hyser Photography – Had awesome free style pictures. She does a lot with newborns, infants, children, families and maternity. www.katiehyserphotography.com
- Erika Hopkins Photography – Another great photographer with beautiful candid pictures of children and families. www.ErikaHopkinsPhotography.com
- Fawn Mom – She had the cuties t-shirts for infants, toddlers and moms. My husband saw a shirt he wants to get me. 🙂 www.fawnmom.com
- Retse Designs – Selling apparel and more, she also had awesome t-shirts and onesies. She also had some cute stuff toys for the kids. She was working along side Fawn Mom. Great team. www.retseDesignsStore.com
- Cute As A Button Artwork – Brooke Wojdyla had different customizable artwork for babies and children crafts, books, jewelry and more with buttons as the central theme. Very cute stuff.
- Just Say Spa – Oooh I loved this booth. Kim Tupper is an independent consultant providing awesome at home spa treatments. I won a chance to have a free face, hands and feet spa at my home for me and 8 friends. Can’t wait. www.justsayspa.com
- Scentsy – Molly Rosenlund is an independent consultant for Scentsy which provides unique warmers and scents using a 25-watt bulb to melt the wax slowing instead of candles and fire. Loads of scents, awesome warms. www.mollyr.scentsy.us
- Ella’s Bows – These were the cutes bows and hats I ever did see. The perfect accessory for the perfect girl. www.ellasbows.com
- Bouncing Frogs – Okay very unique name, nothing to do with frogs. They make beautiful fine linens for babies. Including blankets and complete crib sets. www.bouncingfrogs.comJoseph Gitto
- Connect Through Music – An awesome grow and sign studio that encourages musical activities you can enjoy as a group or in your own home. If you are in the area they offer Kindermusik classes for moms and kids. If your not in the area they have a new DVD out that is an excellent tool for learning songs to sing and sign with your child. www.connectthroughmusic.com
- R-F-X Studios – Designer & Artisan Elizabeth Schechter hand makes fine handcrafted jewelry. Makes great wedding, birthday, anniversary and Christmas gifts. www.r-f-x.com
- Send Out Cards – Debbie Dowling is a representative for the company that provides a website for you to design your own greeting cards using personal pictures of template designs and then they will print, stuff, stamp and mail the card for you all for about $1.00 per card! Nice. www.sendoutcards.com/84106
Here are some pictures I took of the show. So disappointed that most of my pictures came out blue. Just goes to show you I should let my husband be the photographer and not me.